Volume Capture Compositing Artist
Scanline VFXMontreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 2:45:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Volume Capture Compositing Artist jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all Volume Capture Compositing Artist postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX is an award-winning visual effects studio, with locations in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich, and Stuttgart. Attracting talent from around the world, current work includes Aquaman: The Lost Kingdom, The Flash, and Stanger Things Season 4.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career alongside some of the best talent from around the globe.
Reporting to the Capture Supervisor, the Compositing artist improves and harmonizes elements to create the final volumetric capture select for live-action feature films. Comfortable working with UV's, OBJs and Cameras your strengths are in the technical aspects of this work. Working in Nuke, the Compositing artist is responsible for continuity and understanding the full CG process.
• Solves high-level show technical and creative challenges
• Capable of building and maintaining templates, and supporting other artists in utilizing those templates.
• Collaborate with other compositors and CG artists to share knowledge and techniques
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Minimum three (3) years of live-action visual effects compositing experience
• Minimum three (3) year of nuke compositing experience
• Should possess a strong aptitude for solving technical workflow challenges with procedural solutions, creating efficient and organized scripts, and an advanced understanding of VFX workflows
• Strong abilities in 3d projections
• Keen eye for color and color matching
• Efficient communicator with the ability to accurately forecast task completion
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrives under the pressure of tight deadlines
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.