Virtual Production Stage TD
Scanline VFXLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/9/2020 11:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Virtual Production Stage TD jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Virtual Production Stage TD postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Production Stage TD? ROLE
The Virtual Production Stage TD provides hands-on support under the direction of the Virtual Production Supervisor in the installation, implementation and operation of various technologies used in our evolving virtual production workflows. This role operates with an exciting mix of high end cinema cameras, motion capture and stage operations.
• Assists in the acquisition of motion capture data and all stage operations
• Sets up and calibrates all equipment, ranging from both large stages to personal devices with an emphasis on real-time streaming techniques
• Camera and LED volume operation, including color calibration, running video feeds, camera test and footage hand off
• Work closely with all related departments and Production Assistants
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum three (3) years of experience working with motion capture technologies, such as high-end optical (Vicon, Giant, Motion Analysis etc.) and inertial (Xsens, Noitom), in set up and calibration
• Minimum three (3) years of experience working with cinema cameras, video feeds, color calibrating monitors LED walls, color transforms
• Ability to frame shots and operate cameras for testing
• A keen interest in virtual production methodologies
• Pro-active, self-directed and motivated
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Solutions-oriented with a passion to succeed
• Open to exploring emerging tech This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.