Scanline VFXLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 5:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for VFX Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all VFX Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VFX Producer? ROLE
The VFX Producer reports to the President, Vice President and Executive Producer. They are responsible for constructing the overall show schedule, ensuring the production supervision staff is meeting the schedule, and watching over the day-to-day operations of the show within the facility. They ensure clear communication to the client and the production team, and that the production delivers on time and within budget. Along with the VFX Supervisor, they are responsible for artistic cohesion with the client.
• In tandem with the Digital Production Manager, constructs the initial high level schedule of deliverable milestones and dates
• Works with the supervisory team to assess the original scope of work and all creative iterative changes from a time, schedule, and budget perspective
• Helps determine show crewing and scheduling
• Manages day-to-day operations of the show within the facility, including overseeing the DPM, VFX Coordinators and other members of the production staff
• Manages the overall timely information flow within the show and between the show and facility
• Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and Compositing Supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the production supervision staff
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• Three (3) years of experience on major feature films
• Experience on a large (500 shots) multi-vendor production
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Shotgun, or other production management software experience not required, but highly desirable
• Outsource experience not required but definitely preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.