Scanline VFXMontreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2023 1:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Search for VFX Coordinator jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all VFX Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX, propulsée par Netflix, est un leader mondial de l'industrie des effets visuels comptant 7 studios répartis à travers le monde. Fondée en 1989, nous sommes une équipe de plus de 1000 personnes composée de personnes de diverses origines et nationalités. De nos jours, Eyeline Studios, notre division de production virtuelle, repense l'avenir de la production en temps réel et propulsée par l'IA en offrant aux créateurs de contenu une flexibilité inégalée.
Rejoignez et aidez-nous à créer les pixels du futur!
Scanline VFX, empowered by Netflix , is an award-winning, global leader in the visual effects industry with 7 studios worldwide. Founded in 1989, we are a team of over 1000 made up of diverse backgrounds and nationalities. Nowadays, Eyeline Studios, our virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time and AI-powered filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility.
Join us and help build the pixels of the future!
Under the guidance of the Supervising Producer or Digital Production Manager, the VFX Coordinator works with producers and artists to ensure shots are being tracked and delivered according to established targets and milestones. This position coordinates our cross-functional production teams and requires effective project management skills. We look for clear communicators that demonstrate a high level of organization and possess a very proactive and positive attitude.
• Schedules, prioritizes, and tracks internal technical assignments and project details
• Organizes dailies, rounds, and project meetings; organize and setup rooms/media
• Ensures Shotgun (project management software) statuses and task assignments and project scope is maintained daily
• Coordinates and package shot deliveries including submission documentation
• Ensures team members are clear on daily deliverables; calendar management, records all notes from clients, dailies, and rounds
• Communicates team updates; understands priorities
• Coordinates and monitor multiple projects
• Documentation and report preparation; tasks tracked and managed
• Communicates any schedule changes to appropriate stakeholders; escalates to Supervisors/Producers
• Follows up on approved and completed work; ensure delivery on time and to specification
• Establishes quality control and project closures processes
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Minimum of two (2) to (5) years of experience in the VFX or film production industry
• Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills
• Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem-solve effectively in a fast-changing environment
• Understands visual effects terminologies and processes
• Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists, and producers
• Experience in visual effects processes; asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, FX, lighting, and compositing
• Working experience with Shotgun (project management software) is considered an asset
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (Word & Excel)
• Knowledge of Linux, Nuke, and other 2D/3D packages is considered an asset
Chez Scanline VFX, nous nous efforçons de fixer les normes de qualité les plus élevées dans tout ce que nous faisons. Nous nous mettons constamment au défi de repousser les limites et de dépasser les attentes. Nous valorisons la curiosité et croyons que les plus grandes idées provenir de n'importe qui. En tant que candidat, sachez que nous nous engageons à vous offrir un traitement équitable de votre candidature.
At Scanline VFX, we strive to set the highest standard of quality in everything we do. We are constantly challenging ourselves to break new ground and exceed expectations. We value curiosity and believe that great ideas come from everyone. As an applicant, know that we are committed to ensuring you receive equal treatment when applying for a career with us.