Surfacing/ Lookdev Artist
Scanline VFXLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2022 12:46:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Surfacing/ Lookdev Artist jobs in London-UK
Search all Surfacing/ Lookdev Artist postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX is an award-winning visual effects studio, with locations in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich, and Stuttgart. Attracting talent from around the world, current work includes Aquaman: The Lost Kingdom, The Flash, and Stanger Things Season 4.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career alongside some of the best talent from around the globe.
The Surfacing/ Lookdev Artist creates photo-real textures for hard surface and organic models, environments, and hero creature work.
• Creates photorealistic textures, both hand-painted and from set photography to a level of detail necessary for hero CG assets
• Works independently on defined tasks, but in collaboration with artists and supervisors in modeling, shading, and lighting during the look development process
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum two (2) years of experience in visual effects for live-action feature films or television
• Hands-on experience using Mari essential, Photoshop, ZBrush, Mudbox a plus
• Working knowledge of Maya necessary, 3ds Max, V-Ray, Nuke a plus
• Clear understanding of color space, shading, lighting, and rendering methodologies
• Familiarity with digital photography