Scanline VFXSeoul, KG
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2022 10:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Render Wrangler jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Render Wrangler postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX is an award-winning visual effects studio, fully owned by Netflix, with locations in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich and Stuttgart.
Attracting talent from around the world, Scanline & Eyeline Studios, its virtual production division, harnesses the latest cutting-edge tools and techniques, combined with world-class artistry, to create VFX for both theatrical and episodic projects.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career!
We currently offer hybrid, on-site and remote work opportunities.
Scanline VFX is looking for a Render Wrangler to join our team. The Render Wrangler works closely with system engineers, pipeline developers, and production staff in order to effectively support our rendering infrastructure and ensure basic help desk and IT support is being provided for over 800 employees worldwide. Also we open an opportunity for Juniors who want to learn and develop himself, so please do not hesitate to apply even you can't meet below qualifications
• Monitors, troubleshoots and optimizes network rendering resources
• Monitors and reports resource utilization such as disk space, node usage, job saturation, etc.
• Identifies and diagnoses failing renders and malfunctioning render machines
• Monitors the render queue to maximize resource efficiency and handle job priorities
• Maintain maximum farm up-time
• Responds to rendering-related support requests
• Works with other Systems Engineers to address daily support tickets
• Sets up employee workstations, monitors, IP phones, etc.
• Creates user accounts for new hires
• Identifies and resolves problems in the production system quickly and completely
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong verbal and written communication skills ( Essential )
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment with shifting priorities
• Ability to learn new software quickly and learn on the job
• Experience troubleshooting in a Windows environment
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Flexibility in work hours
• Working understanding of art packages with 3ds Max, Maya, and Nuke ( Preferred )
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or another technical field ( Preferred )
Four major public insurances, and annual paid leave