Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
As the Receptionist at Scanline VFX, you will be the first point of contact for all employees and visitors, both in person and over the phone for our global organization.
• Project professionalism; be approachable, friendly, solution oriented and open to feedback
• Answer and direct all incoming phone calls, meet and greet all guests; security log, visitor passes, notification of arrivals, signing of NDA, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of reception and front office meeting rooms.
• Prioritize people and situations in need of attention and handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
• Owner and maintenance of studio meeting room calendars, scheduling, confirming, negotiation for meeting space and relevant attendees and ensuring smooth communication flow as needed.
• Distribute mail and courier packages.
• Keep track and distribute studio ID security badges, make all new badges for new studio employees.
• Scheduling and coordinating vendors and suppliers.
• Various other coverage for team members and ad-hoc duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• University or College Degree/Diploma in Administration/Business Administration or Industry related; preferred.
• Intermediate; MS Office Suite, Calendar; Confluence doc/information maintenance, database experience; preferred
• A successful track record supporting administrative tasks for 2 years.
• Self-motivated, highly organized and solution-oriented individual
• Has demonstrated initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and anticipates and resolves problems; escalates to supervisor as needed.
• Maintains a high level of professionalism, with a service-oriented, can do attitude.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment; comfortable in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Team player with good sense of humor!
• MUST be available 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday with the flexibility for overtime if needed.