Receptionist / Facilities Coordinator
Scanline VFXLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking Administrative Facilities Guru!
Working as a Receptionist/Facilities Coordinator at ScanlineVFX, no two days are the same. For you, variety is the spice of life. You enjoy collaborating across all departments and groups and thrive helping leaders do more. If that sounds like you, then this might be the right position for you.
You are always seeking to improve processes and procedures to ensure things run smoothly and efficiently. Your ideas are limitless, for you no job is too big or too small.
• Project professionalism and support image at Reception and in the office; be approachable/friendly/solution oriented/open to feedback
• Answer and direct all incoming phone calls, meet and greet all guests; security log, visitor passes, notification of arrivals, signing of NDA, etc. maintain cleanliness of reception and front office/meeting rooms.
• Prioritize people and situations in need of attention and handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
• Owner and maintenance of studio meeting room calendars, scheduling, confirming, negotiation for meeting space and relevant attendees and ensuring smooth communication flow as needed.
• Distribute mail, courier packages etc.
• Opening/Closing Procedures
• Away/Delay round up emails – daily
• Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly facilities checklist – complete daily facilities rounds.
• Weekly office supplies, pop and kitchen product order – restock.
• Expense reports, credit card reconciliation, basic accounting, data entry, documentation maintenance & creation, daily reports, research as needed etc.
• Coordination of meals: ordering, picking up (or delivery) and distribution of meals/catering.
• Event coordination for onsite and offsite; company parties, special events, etc.
• Other administrative and miscellaneous tasks as required/assigned
Travel & Accommodation:
• Coordination of flight and hotel bookings, follow up and confirmation
• Coordinate and maintain corporate suite
• Coordinate transportation of guests/VIPs
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• University or College Degree/Diploma in Administration/Business Administration or Industry related; preferred.
• Intermediate; MS Office Suite, Calendar; Confluence doc/information maintenance, database experience; preferred
• A successful track record supporting administrative tasks for 2 years.
• Self-motivated, highly organized and solution-oriented individual
• Has demonstrated initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and anticipates and resolves problems; escalates to supervisor as needed.
• Maintains a high level of professionalism, with a service-oriented, can do attitude.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment; comfortable in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Team player with good sense of humor!
• MUST be able to lift heavy objects of 25-30 lbs
• MUST be available and flexible to work evenings and weekends and over time as needed.