Scanline VFXLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/10/2022 11:46:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in London-UK
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX is an award-winning visual effects studio, with locations in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich, and Stuttgart. Attracting talent from around the world, current work includes Aquaman: The Lost Kingdom, The Flash, and Stanger Things Season 4.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career alongside some of the best talent from around the globe.
Working as a Production Assistant at Scanline VFX, no two days are the same. in this entry-level role, you will provide administrative and general support to the production team to help them navigate a fast-paced and fast-shifting environment.
• Assists and supports the Producer, Production Manager, and Production Coordinators in day-to-day activities, general production errands, and tasks on assigned projects.
• Runs dailies sessions, notifies crew of dailies time and location
• Maintains crew lists in Shotgun and Confluence
• Acts as an assistant to the Production Coordinator to help follow up on items after dailies
• Creates, updates and maintains VFX show calendar including dailies, meetings, etc.
• Shipping and receiving: Includes miscellaneous production correspondence; shipping and tracking video and other items to and from studio