Production Pipeline TD
Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2024 12:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Pipeline TD jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Production Pipeline TD postings
Full Time Job
As a Production Pipeline TD, you will help the production department run efficiently and will be responsible for creating and improving tools, department workflows, and troubleshooting related issues.
• Develop high-quality, stable code for use within ShotGrid's ecosystem
• Architect, develop and maintain the integration of ShotGrid in our production pipeline using Python
• Develop and maintain ShotGrid event handler plugins
• Create testable, efficient and reusable code by using best in class software development practices
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Maintain regular communication with Production Leadership in order to address active production requirements and concerns.
• Create unit and functional tests
• Participate in the continuous improvement of the development process
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Proven Python programming experience
• Strong knowledge and experience with ShotGrid software platform
• Understanding of production workflow, project management and scheduling
• Flexible and able to work in a frequently changing environment
• Knowledge of relational database design and implementation
• Ability to handle high stress environments
$80,000 - $130,000 a year
This salary range is specific to applicants applying to positions in Vancouver, BC. To determine your base salary, we consider your qualifications, skills, and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary outside of this range and will also be dependent on your location
Scanline VFX is an award-winning leader in the visual effects industry with 7 studios worldwide, including London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Munich, Seoul, Stuttgart, and Vancouver. Since our beginning in 1989, we strive to set the highest standard of quality in everything we do. Through innovation, we generate solutions for our clients and raise the bar - both within our workplace and throughout our industry.
We look for explorers, people who are willing to go to new places and are open to testing, learning and iterating as they go. We believe great ideas come from everyone, so we actively encourage team members to ask questions and present their ideas.
Eyeline Studios, our virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility. Learn more.
Powered by Netflix
Netflix's investment in our pipeline, infrastructure, and workforce allows us to continue to push the boundaries of what is possible in visual effects. In addition to working on projects for Netflix, we continue to work with a variety of long-standing and new clients.
Come as you are
We are committed to ensuring fair and equal treatment of your application. When you apply for a role with us, you will receive consideration based solely on your qualifications.
We will only consider applicants based in British Columbia, or those willing to relocate.