Virtual Production Set Technician
Scanline VFXLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2023 12:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Virtual Production Set Technician jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Virtual Production Set Technician postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX, empowered by Netflix , is an award-winning, global leader in the visual effects industry with 7 studios worldwide. Founded in 1989, we are a team of over 1000 made up of diverse backgrounds and nationalities. Nowadays, Eyeline Studios, our virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time and AI-powered filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility.
Join us and help build the pixels of the future!
As a Virtual Production Set Technician, you will support our state-of-the-art virtual production stages including performance capture, LED volumes, and other cutting-edge technology. We are in active production on multiple shows on multiple stages. This is a key role in supporting and expanding our real-time workflows on-set.
• Based at the virtual production stage, responsible for supporting all technology on-set
• Providing a high level of support for on-set activity during shoots
• Optimize existing workflows and systems
• Work closely with our software development and R&D teams to implement new systems
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum three (3) years of Windows experience
• Experience working in an on-set environment is desirable but not essential
• Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues in a live environment
• Experience operating and maintaining digital imaging/capture technology - mocap, digital cinema cameras is preferred
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Resourceful and proactive in gathering information, making a decision, and taking action
• Able to manage own workload and balance conflicting priorities
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment including remote members of the team
$30 - $45 an hour
At Scanline VFX, we strive to set the highest standard of quality in everything we do. We are constantly challenging ourselves to break new ground and exceed expectations. We value curiosity and believe that great ideas come from everyone. As an applicant, know that we are committed to ensuring you receive equal treatment when applying for a career with us.