Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2022 11:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Lighter jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Lighter postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX, a Netflix Company, is an award-winning, global leader in the visual effects industry with studios in 7 core locations. From humble beginnings over 30 years ago, we've grown to a team of over 1,400 made up of diverse nationalities from around the world. Underpinned by a commitment to innovation, Eyeline Studios, Scanline's virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career!
We currently offer hybrid, on-site and remote work opportunities.
The Lighting Artist is responsible for the lighting and rendering of elements needed to complete high-end photo-realistic CG characters and environments.
• Creates and designs lighting for complex scenes; develops look for assets, animation files, simulations, and effects elements
• Works with supervisors and compositors to ensure that all elements delivered work as needed to achieve the desired look
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in a field of Digital Arts or equivalent experience
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in visual effects for feature films
• Proficiency with 3ds Max and VRay preferred, experience with Maya -> VRay, Arnold or other software considered
• Clear understanding of color space, image-based lighting, shading, and advanced rendering methodologies
• Able to multitask and complete tasks within production schedules and tight deadlines in an organized manner
• A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and responds well to direction and guidance from supervisors
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.