Scanline VFXLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 8/16/2022 8:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Generalist jobs in London-UK
Search all HR Generalist postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX is an award-winning visual effects studio, with locations in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich, and Stuttgart. Attracting talent from around the world, current work includes Aquaman: The Lost Kingdom, The Flash, and Stanger Things Season 4.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career alongside some of the best talent from around the globe.
We currently offer offer hybrid, on-site and remote work opportunities.
We are looking for an HR Generalist (m/w/d) for our London facility
As main contact person in our Europe HR department - encompassing our facility in Munich, Stuttgart and London - You maintain an overview and be the subject matter expert of all London HR-related topics.
• Prepare and maintain HR documentation and administration tasks such as contracts, certificates, visa applications and registrations with local authorities for both employees and freelancers
• Recruiting and applicant management for London facility with our international recruiting team
• Preparation for monthly payroll with our accounting team and external payroll service provider
• Supervision of freelancers regarding contractual matters and invoicing
• Maintain and update the employee physical records, overtime accounts and vacation planning
• Clarification of legal issues in cooperation with our lawyers
• Prepare various HR reports for management
• You have successfully completed a degree in law or economics, ideally with a focus on human resources and based on many years of professional experience, you are confident in your area of responsibility
• Experience and knowledge about UK employee law and/or UK contract work is a big advantage
• You like communicating, have a good feeling for people and can easily adapt to different personalities
• You need very good knowledge of common MS Office applications (especially Excel)
• You work independently and networked, responsible and organized and are able to grasp complex interconnections quickly
• As we work internationally, very good written and spoken English is essential
• A responsible and diverse area of tasks in the international film industry
• Remote working opportunity
• Flexible organization of your working time
• An amazing international team