Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2020 1:45:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Designer? ROLE
We are actively seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team in Vancouver who will work closely with our London based Marketing Manager as well as the wider Executive Management team. This is an exciting opportunist to work for one of the world's leading visual effects companies where you will have the chance to make an impact on the studio's branding identity moving forward. You will be responsible for creating compelling and appealing design concepts for both print and digital formats across a variety of internal and external projects. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working across a wide range of projects, this could be the role for you.
• Works closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute design concepts across print and digital platforms
• Works with the Marketing Manger to establish a strong brand identity and clear style guidelines
• Creates a unity, look and feel for the brand that can be applied across all touch-points
• Conceptualizes, designs and executes work for a wide variety of internal and external projects
• Create compelling and appealing visual communications that meet specific requirements
• Take responsibility for ensuring that design solutions meet budget and scope expectations
• Effectively and proactively communicate relevant information to others as required including conveying any changes and updates as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Three(3) to five (5) years of experience in Graphic Design
• Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field
• A strong design portfolio that shows a diverse range of work across print and digital media formats
• Demonstrated experience working on different brand identity projects
• Creative and technical proficiency across the entire Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience designing for social media and knowledge of the different design requirements and specifications across platforms
• Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
• Superb layout, color, composition and typography skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and deliver high-quality work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong attention to detail
• Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Bonus Points if you have experience in motion graphics, video editing, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and/or familiarity with After Effects, 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, or Maya
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.