Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 5/30/2023 9:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Facility Assistant jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Facility Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX, empowered by Netflix , is an award-winning, global leader in the visual effects industry with 7 studios worldwide. Founded in 1989, we are a team of over 1000 made up of diverse backgrounds and nationalities. Nowadays, Eyeline Studios, our virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time and AI-powered filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility.
Join us and help build the pixels of the future!
Working as a Facility Production Assistant at Scanline VFX, no two days are the same. For you, variety is the spice of life and you are able to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks, collaborate across all departments and groups, and thrive in helping leaders do more.
Expect to partner with the office administration, recruiting, and facilities team where duties cross over and are shared in a fast-paced and fast-shifting environment. It's a position that requires you to think on your feet and take initiative to learn new things quickly. You will be working both remotely and on-site on an as-needed basis.
• Assists HR and Recruiting on various tasks/projects such as interview booking, on-boarding, and various administrative duties
• Plans and organizes remote events to foster community spirit while working from home
• Take on research projects and compile and present data in an effective way
• Helps manage shows' and Senior Management's calendars and meetings as needed
• Create and maintain Confluence documentation about existing and new workflows
• Provides Studio tours for candidates interviewing at the Studio
• Creates a positive, welcoming first impression by greeting guests at the Studio
• Sets up Studio boardrooms and maintains cleanliness
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous office management, human resources, and/or administrative experience a plus
• Self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented
• Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both in written and spoken form
• Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
• Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented
• Team player with a good sense of humor
At Scanline VFX, we strive to set the highest standard of quality in everything we do. We are constantly challenging ourselves to break new ground and exceed expectations. We value curiosity and believe that great ideas come from everyone. As an applicant, know that we are committed to ensuring you receive equal treatment when applying for a career with us.