Digital Production Manager
Scanline VFXMontreal, QC
Full Time Job
The Digital Production Manager (DPM) reports to the VFX Producer & Head of Production, and assists the VFX Producer in managing assigned VFX Project(s).
• Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and Compositing Supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the Production Supervision crew
• Assist VFX Producer in managing VFX projects, along with maintaining the schedules of deliverables milestones and dates
• Mentors and collaborates with VFX Coordinators to create clear daily & weekly plans to ensure work schedule is on track as discussed with VFX Producer & Supervisory team.
• Organizes & manages day-to-day meetings, and ensures clear agenda with follow up plans
• Identifies & assist production supervisors crew with any project roadblocks and create detailed plans to ensure effective & efficiency schedules
• Ensures clear communication flow & follow up with various teams & department regarding goals & deadlines.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
• Minimum 2 years' experience as a Digital Production Manager (or in a similar position) and minimum 5 years' total experience working on high end Feature Films/ Episodic TV
• Strong technical understanding of the VFX pipeline across multiple departments, as well as interest & knowledge of VFX software packages
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Shotgun, or other production management software experience
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.