Digital Production Manager
Scanline VFXMontreal, QC
Full Time Job
The Digital Production Manager (DPM) reports to the VFX Producer & Head of Production, and assists the VFX Producer in managing assigned VFX Project(s).
• Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and Compositing Supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the Production Supervision crew
• Assist VFX Producer in managing VFX projects, along with maintaining the schedules of deliverables milestones and dates
• Mentors and collaborates with VFX Coordinators to create clear daily & weekly plans to ensure work schedule is on track as discussed with VFX Producer & Supervisory team.
• Organizes & manages day-to-day meetings, and ensures clear agenda with follow up plans
• Identifies & assist production supervisors crew with any project roadblocks and create detailed plans to ensure effective & efficiency schedules
• Ensures clear communication flow & follow up with various teams & department regarding goals & deadlines.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
• Minimum 2 years' experience as a Digital Production Manager (or in a similar position) and minimum 5 years' total experience working on high end Feature Films/ Episodic TV
• Strong technical understanding of the VFX pipeline across multiple departments, as well as interest & knowledge of VFX software packages
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Shotgun, or other production management software experience
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
APPLICATION *** Should be size Heading 3 ***
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all