Scanline VFXLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX, empowered by Netflix , is an award-winning, global leader in the visual effects industry with 7 studios worldwide. Founded in 1989, we are a team of over 1000 made up of diverse backgrounds and nationalities. Nowadays, Eyeline Studios, our virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility.
Reporting to the Compositing Supervisor, the Compositor harmonizes all layers and elements to create the final and complete shot for live-action feature films. Working primarily in Nuke, they are responsible for continuity and understanding the full CG process.
• Establishes sequence looks for key visual effects shots
• High-level show technical and creative challenges
• Builds and maintains templates and supports other artists in utilizing them
• Collaborates with other compositors to share knowledge and techniques
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum three (3) years of live-action visual effects compositing experience
• Minimum three (3) year of nuke compositing experience
• Should possess a strong aptitude for solving technical workflow challenges with procedural solutions, creating efficient and organized scripts, and an advanced understanding of VFX workflows
• Efficient communicator with the ability to accurately forecast task completion
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Keen eye for color and color matching
• Ability to take direction positively, works well within a team, and thrives under the pressure of tight deadlines
At Scanline VFX, we strive to set the highest standard of quality in everything we do. We are constantly challenging ourselves to break new ground and exceed expectations. We value curiosity and believe that great ideas come from everyone. As an applicant, know that we are committed to ensuring you receive equal treatment when applying for a career with us.