Scanline VFXLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/22/2022 11:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Compositor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Compositor postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX, a Netflix Company, is an award-winning, global leader in the visual effects industry with studios in 7 core locations. From humble beginnings over 30 years ago, we've grown to a team of over 1,400 made up of diverse nationalities from around the world. Underpinned by a commitment to innovation, Eyeline Studios, Scanline's virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career!
Reporting to the Compositing Supervisor, the Compositor harmonizes all layers and elements to create the final and complete shot for live-action feature films. Working primarily in Nuke, they are responsible for continuity and understanding the full CG process.
• Establishes sequence looks for key visual effects shots
• Solves high-level show technical and creative challenges
• Builds and maintains templates and supports other artists in utilizing them
• Collaborates with other compositors to share knowledge and techniques
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum three (3) years of live-action visual effects compositing experience
• Minimum three (1) year of nuke compositing experience
• Should possess a strong aptitude for solving technical workflow challenges with procedural solutions, creating efficient and organized scripts, and an advanced understanding of VFX workflows
• Efficient communicator with the ability to accurately forecast task completion
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Keen eye for color and color matching
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrives under the pressure of tight deadlines