Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
• Collaborates and communicatse with Supervisors and Producers in order to implement efficient and effective ways to integrate cloth/hair pipeline and problem solve if any issues for feature film development.
• Proposes creative approaches and solutions for any specific shots
• On-going communication with artists, leads, production and supervisor regarding schedules, deadlines and shot/sequence feedback; attend all relevant meetings on shots, sequences and production.
• Trains of junior TD's and Generalists in cloth/hair specific pipeline disciplines
• Supports and developspipeline tools and workflows for cloth/hair at both show and studio levels
• Collaborates with the departments to and from the CFX Department to optimize workflow and pipeline
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum four (4) years of CFX simulation experience in live action visual effects for feature films or similar production environment
• Previous leadership experience
• Maya, Python, and Mel Script experience (a plus)
• Experience delivering complete milestones/tasks under tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as a team player
• Quick learner with strong trouble shooting/problem solving abilities
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.