Associate Production Manager
Scanline VFXMontreal, QC
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2022 9:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Associate Production Manager jobs in Montreal-QC
Search all Associate Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Scanline VFX, a Netflix Company, is an award-winning, global leader in the visual effects industry with studios in 7 core locations. From humble beginnings over 30 years ago, we've grown to a team of over 1,400 made up of diverse nationalities from around the world. Underpinned by a commitment to innovation, Eyeline Studios, Scanline's virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career!
We currently offer hybrid, on-site and remote work opportunities.
Scanline VFX, une compagnie de Netflix, est un leader mondial dans l'industrie des effets visuels réparti à travers 7 studios mondialement. Établie il y a plus de 30 ans, nous comptons aujourd'hui plus 1,400 employées dans notre équipe, composée de diverses nationalités. Animé par l'innovation, Eyeline Studios, notre division de production virtuelle, repense la production du cinéma en temps réel en offrant aux créateurs une flexibilité inégalée.
Joignez-vous à notre équipe dynamique de classe mondiale!
Nous offrons actuellement des opportunités de travail hybrides, sur place et à distance.
The Associate Digital Production Manager (DPM) reports to the VFX Producer and Head of Production and assists the VFX Producer and other Production Manager(s) in managing assigned VFX projects.
• Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and compositing supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the Production Supervision crew
• Assist VFX producer in managing VFX projects, along with maintaining the schedules of deliverables milestones and dates
• Mentors and collaborates with VFX coordinators to create clear daily and weekly plans to ensure work schedule is on track as discussed with VFX producer and supervisory team
• Organizes and manages day-to-day meetings, and ensures clear agenda with follow up plans
• Identifies and assists production supervisors crew with any project roadblocks and create detailed plans to ensure effective and efficiency schedules
• Ensures clear communication flow and follow up with various teams/department regarding goals and deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum three (3) years experience in a VFX Coordinator or similar role
• Strong technical understanding of the VFX pipeline across multiple departments as well as interest and knowledge of VFX software packages
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Shotgun, or other production management software experience
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.