Associate Production Manager
Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Associate Production Manager jobs in Vancouver-BC
Scanline VFX is an award-winning visual effects studio, with locations in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, London, Seoul, Munich, and Stuttgart. Attracting talent from around the world, current work includes Aquaman: The Lost Kingdom, The Flash, and Stanger Things Season 4.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career alongside some of the best talent from around the globe.
We currently offer offer hybrid, on-site and remote work opportunities.
The Associate Digital Production Manager (DPM) reports to the VFX Producer and Head of Production and assists the VFX Producer and other Production Manager(s) in managing assigned VFX projects.
• Works in tandem with the VFX, CG and compositing supervisors to foster the partnership between the creative and production arms of the Production Supervision crew
• Assist VFX producer in managing VFX projects, along with maintaining the schedules of deliverables milestones and dates
• Mentors and collaborates with VFX coordinators to create clear daily and weekly plans to ensure work schedule is on track as discussed with VFX producer and supervisory team
• Organizes and manages day-to-day meetings, and ensures clear agenda with follow up plans
• Identifies and assists production supervisors crew with any project roadblocks and create detailed plans to ensure effective and efficiency schedules
• Ensures clear communication flow and follow up with various teams/department regarding goals and deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum three (3) years experience in a VFX Coordinator or similar role
• Strong technical understanding of the VFX pipeline across multiple departments as well as interest and knowledge of VFX software packages
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Shotgun, or other production management software experience
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.