3Ds Max Pipeline TD Jr-Mid
Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Reporting to Pipeline Leadership, the 3Ds Max Pipeline TD supports the maintenance and ongoing improvement of the studio tools and pipeline workflow. The Max Pipeline TD's perspective is customer-centric with artist and production team’s requirements in mind. Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and work collaboratively, the 3DS Max Pipeline TD has intermediate skills with Max, Python and Mel Script required to solve day to day VFX studio pipeline issues.
• Works daily with Pipeline Management team to identify and implement existing and new features.
• Troubleshoot artist tool issues; develop effective solutions w/pipeline team.
• Collaborate w/Production team; attend production meetings as needed for requirements gathering and ongoing project updates.
• Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews.
• Write Technical Briefs and UI documentation.
• Complete various tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• BA Computer Science or similar discipline (preferred)
• 2 years’ experience in VFX, Gaming, or similar development environment
• 3Ds Max, Python, Max Script (required)
• C , 3Ds Max SDK, Shotgun, 3D (preferred)
• Experience with Rigging, Animation and Creature FX (preferred)
• Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Eye for detail, initiative, and excellent organizational skills
• Nuke, QT, ArchViz a plus!