Media Planner (Advertising)
Sawyer StudiosNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Search for Media Planner (Advertising) jobs in New York-NY
Media Planner (Entertainment Advertising)
We are receiving a high volume of applications so please read this description carefully.
This is not a sales job nor a PR job.
This is not an entry-level job.
This job requires at least 1-2 years of Advertising Media experience.
Boutique agency specializing in advertising for independent film and television seeks an experienced Media Planner/PM to manage client communication and campaign delivery associated with streaming, digital, social media, print and outdoor advertising.
Meticulous attention to detail, a flair for client relations and a passion for independent film are all required. This is a hands-on role where you will be directly in contact with important long-running clients and called upon to work directly with the creative, account and operations teams to produce first-class campaigns. As a boutique agency, our staff wears many hats and you will be expected to multitask and manage many functions to deliver the best possible service for our clients and play a key role in developing our business. A great opportunity to learn several functions within one role!
* Manage client accounts delivering first-class service to often demanding clients on very short timelines;
* Manage the production of fast-moving advertising which has many moving parts under ever-changing circumstances, working closely with internal teams and juggling multiple projects;
* Plan and recommend media (streaming, digital, social, print, outdoor) to clients and build media schedules and budgets;
* Create job schedules and manage internal processes to meet and beat very tight deadlines;
* Manage invoicing and billing working with accounting department;
* Closely proof and traffic all advertising through multiple revisions with close attention to detail;
* Work closely with media to secure the best rates and timelines;
* Manage reservations and insertion orders across lots of media owners working with colleagues and doing it yourself when required;
* Develop client accounts into further business using your business development and client relations skills.
* Four-year degree in communications, marketing or closely related field.
* This job requires at least 1-2 years of advertising media experience. Applicants without advertising media experience at a recognized agency or marketing department will not be considered. We appreciate your interest but please understand this is important to our team.
There is room to grow with the agency in this position, and the fit is important. A great opportunity for the right candidate!
We look forward to hearing from you!