Intern - Marketing/Graphic/Photo Editor
Savanty, LLCLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing/Graphic/Photo Editor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Marketing/Graphic/Photo Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Marketing/Graphic/Photo Editor? Savanty is looking for the following interns:
The incumbent will work on a variety of projects including but not limited to taking product photos, creating videos highlighting on product features, and other duties as assigned.
The following is an outline of the basic duties and responsibilities of the above-titled positions. It describes the duties and
responsibilities in the broad scope and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Individual(s) in this position may, from time-to-time, be
assigned other duties as appropriate.
• Take the initiative to develop a basic understanding of our company's marketing service needs. Seeks assistance, as necessary
with unfamiliar situations.
• Strong communication skills
• Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other creative suite programs
• Relate and apply knowledge acquired in the academic setting to contribute to the company's success in achieving its marketing
and videography objectives.
• Produce video projects from start to finish - from story boarding to post production and editing.
• Contribute to the company's overall videography strategy and direction by assisting in the creation and implementation videos
to differentiate products and services in the market, drive product demand, and support the growth and expansion of the
company's products and services.
• Adhere to branding guidelines - Maintain messaging and branding consistency across online platforms
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with company managers, supervisors, employees, and the marketing function's
internal and external customers
• Complete projects and tasks in a timely manner to support the achievement of the overall company business objectives.
• Contribute to writing, editing, and proofing of marketing materials
• Complete special projects as assigned
Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
Assist with daily administrative duties.
Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
Possible paid opportunity available depending on experience.
Has a strong customer orientation and is able to effectively communicate, build relationships, present ideas, and lead people to
meet customer needs and achieve Company objectives
• Has excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Has excellent computer skills and is proficient with all related company systems and programs, including Adobe Photoshop,
Premiere Pro, and other creative suite programs ****Must be proficient in Adobe Indesign and Adobe Illustrator.
• Has strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Effective time management skills in prioritizing and addressing multiple and at times conflicting demands
• High energy with a sense of urgency in responding to organizational needs
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Attention to detail in maintaining required records and reports.
• Demonstrates initiative and innovation
WORKING CONDITIONS (ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS)
• Environmental: Normal office conditions with periodic time spent on location for shoots.
25 hrs min weekly
Los Angeles Based
University Credit Offered