Savage Sounds RecordingsWest Hempstead, NY
Full Time Job
Savage Sounds Recordings is a professional recording studio in West Hempstead looking for a skilled and passionate in-house recording/mixing engineer to join our team!
- Experience in recording, mixing, and editing vocal and instrumental audio.
- Highly proficient in Pro Tools. Proficiency in Logic Pro X is also accepted.
- Experience mixing a variety of styles of music at a professional and commercial level.
- Understanding of analog/digital consoles, signal flow, mic functionality and placement.
- Experience leading sessions with clients, with the ability to deliver on their needs.
- Ability to address and resolve technical issues if necessary.
- Ability to work night sessions and weekends.
- Reliable and professional.
- Organized and detail oriented, even while multitasking and working independently.
- Sociable, with good communication skills and people skills.
- Passionate about music and audio engineering.
We'll get in touch to set up a Zoom interview, followed by an in-person interview with a proficiency test.
We look forward to hearing from you! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online