Intern - Recording Studio
Savage Sounds RecordingsWest Hempstead, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Savage Sounds Recordings is a professional recording studio in West Hempstead looking for a skilled and passionate intern to join our team and grow with us. We provide top notch recording, editing and mixing services, along with other select business services to ensure all of our clients have the necessary tools to compete in this ever-changing music industry.
This internship offers hands-on experience in the business of a commercial recording studio, as well as the music industry overall. We are looking for someone with interests and skills in music business, customer service, business administration, as well as some technical music production knowledge.
- Manage various daily studio tasks, including organizing equipment and studio supplies.
- Manage studio administrative tasks.
- Scheduling sessions and coordinating engineers' schedules accordingly.
- Customer service, including answering phone calls and responding to client needs.
- Social media management, including creating social media posts, and planning, executing, and evaluating social media strategies.
- Relevant work/internship experience, including experience in music business, entertainment business, marketing and social media,
office administration, and/or customer service.
- Strong PR and social media skills and knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and people skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, even while multitasking and working independently.
- Creative, as an individual and problem solver.
- Reliable and professional.
- Passionate about music and pursuing a career in music business.
- Experience/skills in graphic design and digital content creation preferred.
- Experience/skills in video production and video editing preferred.
- Basic knowledge of engineering and studio equipment preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online