Santa Cruz WarriorsSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/14/2022 1:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Merchandise Associate jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Merchandise Associate postings
Part Time Job
Merchandise Associate (Part-Time)
About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking to hire part-time Merchandise Associates for the 2021-22 basketball season. We are looking for hardworking and upbeat individuals to welcome customers and offer them assistance with merchandise. This position reports to the Director, Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Greet all customers and offer assistance
• Direct customers by escorting them to racks and counters
• Helps customers make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions and opinions on merchandise and purchase
• Check inventory on a regular basis to maintain a fully stocked store front and trailer
• Fulfill all online orders in a timely and efficient manner
• Processes sales, exchanges, and returns on POS system
• Consistently hit sales goals
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Minimum 6 months of public-facing customer service/sales experience
• General math skills; cash handling experience
• Excellent and engaging interpersonal skills
• High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
• Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to interact positively with internal and external staff, fans, and clients
• Ability to remain professional around high-profile individuals
• Ability to push/pull/carry and lift up to 30 lbs.
• Ability to climb stairs; ability to sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
• Committed to work the majority of home games – 24 regular season games and play-offs
• 4 hour shifts on game days, typically 5:00pm to 9:00pm. During the preseason, you will work the retail store Saturday and Sunday. During home games, you will work in the merchandise trailer directly outside arena.
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment