Director, Corporate Partnership
Santa Cruz WarriorsSanta Cruz, CA
Full Time Job
About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are looking for a Director, Corporate Partnerships to generate and develop sales revenue for our sponsorship programs while leading our Partnership Development team. In this role, you will be a valuable contributor in driving partnership development initiatives within this core sector of our business. This position reports to the President, SCW.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
• Develop and sell sponsorship programs, conduct sales meetings and presentations, and negotiate and prepare contract terms of partnerships with input from finance and legal teams
• Participate in the partnership renewal process while working to achieve and meet department goals
• Collaborate with marketing and sales leaders to execute partnership programs and integrated campaigns; Implement development strategies to continually engage partners in our business
• Achieve sponsorship sales revenue goals and maximize the sale of fully integrated sponsorships in all major categories; Meet corporate and department management objectives
• Drive retention strategies for customer renewals and identify upsell opportunities for corporate partner accounts
• Fulfill sponsorship agreements by working closely with internal departments to ensure a high level of execution and customer service
• Evaluate current partner activation plan and provide recommendations for improvement across a 365 day platform
• Effectively build and sustain strong partner relationships
• Attend all home games and special events
Required Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3 years of corporate sponsorship or account management experience, preferably within sports, with 2 years of sales experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Understanding of social media marketing and the digital space
• Strong leadership, collaboration and relationship-building skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to collaborate, influence and build positive relationships within a multitude of business environments
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and efficiently lead and prioritize multiple projects at once
• Ability to maintain a flexible schedule as evening and weekend work may be required
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment