Account Executive, Ticket Services
Santa Cruz WarriorsSanta Cruz, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Account Executive, Ticket Services jobs in Santa Cruz-CA
Search all Account Executive, Ticket Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive, Ticket Services?
Full Time Job
The Santa Cruz Warriors, Official G League Affiliate of the Golden State Warriors, are looking for a hardworking and results oriented sales professional to join our high energy staff.
As an Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for selling and servicing accounts, maintaining a professional attitude and capitalizing on opportunities to increase ticket revenue. It is your job to demonstrate the value associated with Warriors season tickets to prospects throughout the Santa Cruz area. This position reports to the Director, Ticket Sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in Santa Cruz, CA.
• Drive the sale of new season ticket accounts, including partial ticket packages and group tickets
• Cultivate relationships with current accounts and broaden outreach to prospective clients
• Implement creative outbound sales efforts via prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
• Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals
• Provide unforgettable customer service to all current and potential clients
• Attend majority of home games to service current accounts and sell new ticket prospects
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 6 months of successful sales experience regardless of industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
• Proficiency in Micsrsoft Office Suite; ability to learn and master new software including Salesforce and TicketReturn
• Available to work nights, weekends and some holidays
Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employmentThis job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.