Guest Services Representative
San Francisco 49ersSanta Clara, CA
Part Time Job
The San Francisco 49ers are looking for talented individuals to join our Guest Services team. Ideal candidates will be energetic, engaging, proactive, and welcoming. As a Guest Services Playmaker, you will create exciting and memorable experiences for the Faithful.
Are you ready to...
- Serve as an information specialist! Help guests navigate the stadium during special events and on game day.
- Put safety first! Be aware of potential hazards or safety concerns while monitoring your assigned section.
- Surprise and delight! Proactively seek opportunities to make lasting memories for the 49ers Faithful.
- Be the best! Commit to delivering Levi's Stadium's Common Purpose, Core Values, and Service Promise.
- Go the extra yard! Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Comfortable communicating with diverse populations?
- Positive and professional?
- Able to maintain composure during high-stress situations?
- Interested in working evenings, weekends, and holidays?
- At least 18 years old?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then please apply to work in one of these roles!
- Elevator Operator: deliver excellent customer service by greeting guests, permitting access on the appropriate levels, and answering questions.
- Guest Services Station: deliver excellent customer service by acting as a top-level information specialist and resolving guests' concerns.
- Mobility Services Representative: deliver excellent customer service by assisting guests with limited mobility to navigate the stadium and parking lots.
- Premium Access: deliver excellent customer service by greeting guests, validating access, and answering questions.
- Ticket Taker: deliver excellent customer service by welcoming guests, validating tickets, and providing accurate directions.
- Usher: deliver excellent customer service by greeting guests, locating seats, and monitoring the seating section.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.