Ticketing Admin Assistant
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2023 9:26:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticketing Admin Assistant jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Ticketing Admin Assistant postings
Part Time Job
The Administrative Assistant is a pivotal role within our organization, providing essential support to Ticketing leaders and ensuring the smooth operation of business unit activities. This position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities, including business operations support, planning, data entry, invoicing, and managing pending tasks. The ideal candidate will be a h ighly organized individual possessing a diverse skill set, with strengths in internal communications, calendar management , proficiency in Microsoft and Goole Suite applications, adaptability, professionalism, and relationship-building abilities . This position will also be responsible for other duties as assigned by leaders and team members within the business unit . This position must support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, competence collaboration, and innovation.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Provides comprehensive administrative support to Ticketing leaders, including filing and organizing new member contracts, distributing messages from clients to appropriate sales and service representatives , and maintaining well-organized and easily accessible document s .
• Assist in invoicing , expense reporting and recording of customer activities – handling data entry tasks with precision and attention to detail.
• Monitor and manage pending tasks, tracking progress and follow-ups to ensure timely completion .
• Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments and events as required by business unit leaders .
• Provides administrative support to management through calendar and inbox management .
• C ollaborates to improve processes and organize projects to service all season ticket member and prospect accounts .
In this position, the following competencies will contribute to the employee’s success:
Communication , Ad aptability , Learning on the Fly.
• Reliable transportation.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to provide active listening and conflict management skills
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized with an ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change quickly
• Ability to navigate effectively within an arena setting to visit clients.
• Ability to protect proprietary information and keep sensitive information confidential to the public.
• Must be a ble to work minimum 20 hours per week.