Ticket Pricing Analyst
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking an experienced ticket pricing analyst to join our family! The person in this role will coordinate the implementation of single game pricing strategy for the San Antonio Spurs. He/She partner with our ticket distribution partner to manage inventory and utilize various internal technologies to report and analyze many different variables to determine the proper price and sales velocity. Our ideal candidate will use their strong relationship skills to collaborate with various internal teams including Ticket Operations, Business Analytics, Business Development, Corporate Development, Group Sales, Membership, and Brand Marketing to achieve SS&E's 2025 Vision and beyond. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Run single game ticket pricing which includes, monitoring, adjusting, and reporting on active primary and secondary ticket markets in compliance with our organization's pricing strategy.
• Analyze historical sales data, applicable market sales, and industry trends to adjust the prices of Spurs single-game ticket inventory.
• Work closely with Group Sales & Brand/Marketing department to build group/discount pricing, reconcile payments via primary ticket system for programs including military, tourism, and offers within group sales platforms.
• Create daily inventory reports to track ticket inventory by game, price code, and section for primary and secondary ticket sales.
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ experience in an Analytics, Business Intelligence, Ticket Operations or Pricing background
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel required
• Ticket system exposure and/or experience (Archtics), CRM (Dynamics), and/or Pricing system background preferred
• Experience with BI/Visual Analytics Tools such as Tableau, Power BI preferred
• A flexible schedule to include the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays necessary during a sports season
• 80% of job can be performed remotely/20% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed
• Ability to sit/work at a computer in an arena setting for potentially long periods of time