Spurs Give Fundraising Coordinator
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment are seeking a highly motivated, organized and dedicated person to fill the position of Spurs Give Fundraising Coordinator for our 50/50 Program. The 50/50 Raffle is a fundraiser that takes place at all Spurs home games and select San Antonio FC games. Fans purchase tickets to participate with one ticket drawn every game. The winner takes home 50% of the net earnings from that game and the other 50% benefits Spurs Give. All applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes working nights, weekends, and holidays as the teams’ schedule dictates.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Attend 95% of games and hiring and manage all 50/50 staff for each game, including scheduling and production of payroll for all nightly sellers
• Responsible for all of the marketing and public relations’ aspects of the program.
• Implementation of training guidelines, equipment upkeep and procurement of new supplies as needed
• Overseeing game-night operations such as assigning workers to “positions”/work stations, monitoring progress of raffle, troubleshooting, counting raffle money, reporting of winning number and amount to Game Operations
• Provide timely reports on 50/50 Raffle performance and best-practices while implementing and executing annual goals for the program.
The Spurs Give Fundraising Coordinator (50/50 Program) will also be responsible for assisting with the following Spurs Give Department activities:
• Assist and attend Spurs Give initiatives, programs and events
• Help facilitate various Spurs Give fundraisers
• Provide support for Spurs Give Department on a day-to-day basis, as needed
• Success in motivating teams to achieve goals
• Background in sales, creative business marketing, entertainment and/or sports is preferred
• Applicants should be organized, creative, and proficient with computers and be able to exhibit a solid work ethic.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Capacity to create and run accurate and thorough reports
• Applicants should have strong leadership skills
• Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays