Senior Motion Graphics Artist
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Are you someone who loves to produce dynamic and energetic video content? This full-time position in the Creative Services Department at Spurs Sports & Entertainment will regularly use video effects, compositing, typography, 3D animations to produce in-game video content. We are looking for a highly motived individual to develop animations and motion graphics for all Spurs Sports & Entertainment franchises. The person selected will conceptualize and develop animations along with work on with a wide variety of visual projects. To be considered for this role, please be prepared to submit a recent demo reel.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's Core Values and mission, collaborate with internal/external Family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Conceptualize and develop animations for all SS&E brands both individually and collaboratively aside the Creative Services team.
• Regularly take an idea from title or underlying concept to create inspired content for social media, broadcast, in-game, internal IPTV or other medium varieties.
• Produce dynamic and energetic video board content, employing the use of video effects, compositing, typography, 3D animations, etc.
• Responsible for utilizing overarching brand toolkits to ensure consistency and quality of all completed projects.
• Collaboratively ensure quality and consistency of designed outputs are aligned with structure and processes established within the Creative Services department.
• Collaboratively work alongside multiple departments and able take creative direction as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A degree or certification in art, animation, design, film or another related discipline or demonstrated commensurate experience.
• Training and expert level experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro & Cinema 4D or comparable software required.
• Experienced proficiency in composition and layout, along with strong animation skills.
• Preferred 4-6 years animation, design and graphic experience.
• Ability to submit a recent demo reel, showcasing talent, experience and ability required.
• Must be collaborative and able to work with all types of individuals.
• Experience utilizing Windows and/or Mac required.
• Great organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
• Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time while balancing tight deadlines, in a fast-pace team environment.
• Proficient at managing time and effort to work independently on projects.
• Is flexible with schedule; willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, pending events schedule.
• Able to perform 80% of the job with remote access to a workstation/server and 20% of work on site to help ensure the quality of work being output in the arena. Also, this is on a seasonal or as needed basis.