Senior Manager Ticket Intelligence
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking a dynamic manager to join our family! As the Senior Manager of Ticket Intelligence, you will lead a new team who is focused on delivering impactful insights into our customer’s experience and the professionals that serve them. Additionally, you will manage our ticket pricing strategy, coordinate a collaborative Season Ticket lead generation process and partner with all team members of the Ticketing & Strategy department. Our ideal candidate will use their knowledge, experience and outstanding relationship skills to collaborate closely with multiple internal departments, such as Business Analytics, Business Development, Corporate Development, Membership, Marketing to achieve SS&E's 2025 Vision and beyond. Does this sound like a role for you? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Lead and manage the Ticket Intelligence team, promoting growth and development for (1) one direct report and (1) in-direct report.
• Manage a broad range of functional responsibilities critical to business operations, including, Forecasting, Reporting, and Data Visualization, Predictive Analytics/Modeling, Ticket Sales Strategy including pricing, inventory management, market management, and forecasting.
• Monitor, adjust, and report on active primary and secondary ticket markets in compliance with Spurs Sports & Entertainment pricing strategy.
• Create actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address ticket sales objectives.
• Work closely with the AVP Ticketing and theVP Sales, Service, Operations to manage ticket sales, service, operations P&L budget.
• Other Duties as assigned.
• 3 years’ experience in an Analytics, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, or Pricing background with managing and hiring people preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, statistics, mathematics, or a field related to analytical business studies, etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel required
• Experience with statistical programming languages such as R, Python preferred
• Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server Management and Amazon preferred
• Experience with BI/Visual Analytics Tools such as Tableau, Power PI preferred
• Ticket system exposure and/or experience (Archtics), CRM (Dynamics), and/or Pricing system background preferred
• A flexible schedule to include the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays necessary during a sports season
• 80% of job able to be performed remotely/20% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed
• Ability to sit/work at a computer in an arena setting for potentially long periods of time