Season Ticket Sales Representative
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spurs Sports and Entertainment seeks a positive and passionate sales indivdual responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Season Ticket and Group Ticket Sales for the San Antonio Spurs, Rampage, and AT&T Center Family Shows and/or Events with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. This person must provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers, co-workers, and corporate sponsors. Base pay will include an annual salary and commission. This position must support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, and innovation.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service.
• Generate, Develop, and Maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
• Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal database management.
• Develop and Attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for SS&E Properties while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
• Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
This position is responsible for selling the following inventory:
• Season Tickets
• Premium Seating
• Partial Plans
• Group Seating
• Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions
• Ethics and Values: Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good times and bad times; acts in line with those values
• Self Developement: Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself; understands different situations call for different skills and approaches
• Previous sales experience, sports and entertainment industry preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Proficient with Ticket Master Archtics Ticketing System preferred.
• Basic understanding of CRM.
• Self-starter with an outstanding work ethic.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
• How did you hear about this job?