People Business Assistant
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 4:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for People Business Assistant jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all People Business Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is a values-based company committed to creating an innovative, fan-first culture where our employees thrive. By making every decision through the lens of our core values of Integrity, Success, and Caring , w e have become the premier destination for dynamic entertainment in the South Texas region. We are proud of our San Antonio roots and honored to have fans around the globe. Every member of SS&E contributes to our culture and takes pride in developing and growing our team.
Do you have an interest in people, have great communication skills and consider yourself an expert organizer? We are seeking a seasonal , part-time, People Business Assistant to support our People & Culture department in HR-related functions. ?In this position, the candidate will gain a better understanding of the role that Human Resources /People & Culture plays within an organization.? The individual will provide a variety of clerical and administrative assistance in support of the department and will focus on the areas of compliance, employee relations, performance management, and career development w hile engaging with staff with a positive deme a n or . ? Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
Status: Regular , Part-Time
Pay: $1 8 .00 Hourly
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Support organizational compliance by conducting audits of personnel files , , and assist with department filing to maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Process updates via the HRIS to employee records to include changes in employment status, salary changes and reporting structures.
• Assist in employee relations investigations in partnership with an aligned Business Partner, business leaders and the Legal team .
• Conduct exit interviews with part-time employees d eparting the organization with a strong understanding of off boarding procedures and confidentiality .
• Support employee requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or advance requests to a more senior team member to develop problem solving skills.
• A ssist in the development and execution of various projects and in the completion of all office duties as delegated by the People Business Partnership team
• This position is part-time (up to 29 hours/week) and requires the ability to work remotely up to 60 % of time with 4 0% in-person office duties, as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point suite and other computer skills required .
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high-level positions.
• H igh level of interpersonal/ social skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information while d emonstrat ing poise, tact and diplomacy.
• 1-2 years of customer service experience required .
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong a ttention to detail and t he ability to build trust to work independently.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish (speaking, reading and writing) is a plus!