Marketing & Graphics Coordinator
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking a hardworking Marketing & Graphics Coordinator to join our family! Based out of Austin, Texas, the person in this role will be key in supporting the marketing and communication functions for G- League Austin Spurs, in addition to collaborating on various digital focused projects and processes throughout the organization. Our ideal candidate will use their relationship-building skills to proactively interact with a variety of team members in cross-functional areas, such as ticketing, marketing partnerships, creative services, digital, and game operations to achieve organizational goals. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Create a wide range of graphics and presentations for use across multiple departments while ensuring each piece aligns with our brand guidelines.
• Assist in creation of content featured on the Austin Spurs website and app.
• Assist in development of annual strategic marketing & communication plan while facilitating the plan’s execution through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Create innovative digital-first strategies which help achieve strategic business goals and engage fans based on digital analytics. Forecast and recap marketing & communication campaigns.
• Maintain solid understanding of target audiences, new products and services, results of marketing and promotional tactics, and new marketing-related technologies.
• Build rapport and maintain professional, collaborative relationships with internal departments and external partners to achieve strategic marketing goals and objectives.
• Develop, facilitate, execute, analyze and adapt digital plans and guidelines to ensure quality benchmark achievement and team alignment.
• Assist and maintain the voice for social media/digital platforms.
• Develop and maintain sites using responsive techniques.
• Assist recap digital campaigns in collaboration with all partners as necessary (sponsorship, sales, others).
• Four-year degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
• 1-2 years’ experience in related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Responsive Development, CMS’s such as Drupal and/or WordPress
• Strong knowledge and familiarity with The Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator primarily)
• Extensive knowledge in social media platforms and emerging tech
• Understanding of content and web development processes
• Video editing experience preferred
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, proactively problem solve and be highly organized
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Strong teamwork aptitude required
• Ability to lift/push/pull 20 lbs on a regular basis
• 80% of this role can be performed remotely with 20% of the role to be performed onsite for meetings and events as needed