Manager Venue Ticket Operations
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Are you a passionate manager of people that is experienced in the world of ticketing? We are seeking an experienced ticketing manager/director to join our family! The person in this role would work closely with the Sr. Manager of Venue Ticketing to lead all aspects of the Venue Ticket Operations department as described in the responsibilities below. She/he would be the lead manager on-site for all concerts and non-franchise sporting events at all SS&E owned and operated facilities and work closely Franchise Ticket Operations and Ticket Intelligence team to provide support for internal and external customers.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Manages the development and growth of two (1) full-time direct report.
• Assumes responsibilities of Venue Ticket Operations Associate Manager including event builds and working events as needed.
• Oversees the build of data visualization for all Venue Ticket Operations reports.
• Maintains Venue Ticket Operations financial plan (operating budget), as well as implementation of contactless payment and cashless processes in all box offices.
• Develops full knowledge of primary ticket system software (Ticketmaster) and continues self-education through webinars to maintain a high level of efficiency, to include - Digital Ticketing, VIP, Fan Club, TM1, Archtics, Groupon, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years working in a box office or ticketing operations and managing people.
• Experience using Ticketmaster Host, Archtics, or similar ticketing system.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other computer skills required.
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations/Information.
• Strong sense of self-awareness, problem solving skills and coordinate multiple tasks.
• 80% of job able to be performed remotely/20% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed.
• Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.