Manager Social Engagement
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 2/2/2023 2:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager Social Engagement jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Manager Social Engagement postings
Full Time Job
Do you live and breath sports and social media? Then help us grow a best-in-class social team, demonstrating your skills at driving audience growth, engagement, and fan dedication across multiple social media channels.
We are looking for a Manager of Social Engagement to join our family!
We are seeking an expert leader with a passion for social media, creativity and data. The Manager of Social Engagement reports to the Associate Director of Digital Engagement and will be leading as the caretaker of SS&E’s Spurs social platforms. This position will also be responsible for monitoring and growing franchise engagement across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and other emerging social platforms.
As a proactive social content leader, the Manager will be responsible for community engagement, campaigns, strategy and social media analytics reports. This role will be inspiring full-time social media coordinators and building on the team’s current “digital first” approach.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Define and implement social media strategy including brand voice, content optimization and platform distribution on owned and earned channels across all major social media platforms.
• Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas to attract new fans, retain current fans, and drive social engagement
• Manage a team of full-time social media coordinators and provide mentorship and support towards their overall growth and development.
• Supervise the daily/weekly/monthly social media content calendars and social platform programming around game days for all SSE Basketball accounts, including both organic and branded content.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to make social content compelling for both fans and advertisers
• Monitor industry trends and evaluate emerging platforms in order to increase social presence and performance while sharing out good practices.
• Analyze performance of social content and social sentiment, build custom performance reports, and share key insights to continually improve content development.
• Work with NBA social team to stay up to date on league initiatives.
• 4 years of experience maintaining a social media account, in addition to at least two years of management experience. Bachelor’s degree required.
• Advance knowledge of social media trends and best content methodologies.
• Advance knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and ad platforms.
• Experience using analytics platforms to drive decision making and presentation of sophisticated ideas with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Collaborative teammate, with a strong ability to develop relationships both internally and externally.
• Highly organized, detailed and proactive with strong project management and presentation skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes potentially long shifts, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects preferred.
• Skills in Premiere or other nonlinear editing software preferred.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.