Jr Motion Graphic Designer
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 10/28/2021 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Jr Motion Graphic Designer jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Jr Motion Graphic Designer postings
Part Time Job
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it’s so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to create memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
We are seeking a designer who loves to produce dynamic and energetic motion graphics to join our family! In this part-time position, you assist with video effects, compositing, typography, 2D-3D animations for all SS&E franchises. You will work closely with the creative team on a wide variety of visual projects. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you! *To be considered for this role, please be prepared to submit a recent demo reel.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and mission, collaborate with internal/external Family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Assist the Creative Services team with video editing, compositing, typography, and 2D-3D animation for social media, broadcast, in-game, internal IPTV or other medium varieties for all of our franchises.
• Responsible for utilizing overarching brand toolkits to ensure consistency and quality of all completed projects.
• Collaboratively work alongside multiple departments while taking creative direction as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Possess a degree or certification in art, animation, design, film or other related field; or demonstrated commensurate experience.
• Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro & Cinema 4D or comparable software required.
• Proficiency in composition and layout, along with strong animation skills.
• Preferred 1-3 years animation, design and graphic experience.
• Ability to submit a recent demo reel, showcasing talent, experience and ability required.
• Must be collaborative and able to work with all types of individuals.
• Experience utilizing Windows and/or Mac required.
• Great organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
• Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time while balancing tight deadlines, in a fast-pace team environment.
• Proficient at managing time and effort to work independently on projects.
• Is flexible with schedule; willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, pending events schedule.
• Able to perform 80% of the job with remote access to a workstation/server and 20% of work on site to help ensure the quality of work being output in the arena. Also, this is on a seasonal or as needed basis.