Incident Report Writer
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2024 2:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Incident Report Writer jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Incident Report Writer postings
Part Time Job
Qualified Incident Report Writers (Command Center Dispatcher) will have the primary responsibility of answering and responding to any emergency or non-emergency calls to aid important information. Their main duties include logging each call, providing answers to questions by retrieving information from the necessary departments, prioritizing each call or request occurring at the Frost Bank Center and Toyota Field.
Incidents involving guests, employees, or any other visitor will be thoroughly documented, and filled in accordance with procedures defined in policies and procedures.
The Command Center Dispatcher is responsible for completing all necessary paperwork/reports pertaining to events at the Frost Bank Center and Toyota Field.
The report writer will carry him or herself in a professional, and courteous manner always and be understanding of all persons involved.
The Command Center Dispatcher will not draw their own conclusions but will gather the facts from those involved. Command Center Dispatcher will also provide outstanding service to guests and employees, and perform other duties as assigned by the Security Manager.
Rate: $13.50/hr. and will increase to $16.50/ hr. after 90 days of employment.
All SS&E Security personal are required to obtain and maintaina Level II Non-Commissioned Security License from the Texas Department of Public Safety within the first 90 days of employment. The pay increase is contingent on obtaining a Level II Non-Commissioned Security License. Failure to obtain a Level II Non-Commissioned Security License within the first 90 days may result in termination of employment.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alingment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Ensures all incidents are reported in compliance with Frost Bank Center and Toyota Field regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Use telephones, two-way radios, or text messages to contact employees or emergency personnel.
• Oversee communications within the Command Center.
• Has thorough knowledge of the building including Front of House and Back of House areas.
In this position, the following competencies will contribute to the employee's sucess:
Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, Problem Solving and Organizing.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays .
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Obtain and maintain a Level 2 Security License and Certification with the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security program. (Must obtain within 90 days of employment)
• Able to lift and carry 25 plus pounds as needed.
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods for the duration of assigned shift.
• Must be able to ascend/descend multiple flights of stairs in an arena and outdoor stadium setting throughout the duration of the shift.
• Must be able to sit for long periods for the duration of assigned shift.
• Must be able to work at both Frost Bank Center and Toyota Field for all events assigned.
• Ability to work outdoor events in hot, cold, wet, or windy conditions throughout duration of shift.
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Excellent written communication skills pertaining to legal documentation of incidents.
• Excellent clerical and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of computers for documenting and other duties.
• Ability to multitask with different, and sometimes conflicting events happening at the same time.
• Ability to work under stress and remain calm during rapidly changing circumstances.
• Ability to relay information in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient with basic computer software, two-way radios, and phone systems
• Proficient in documentation, data entry, and reporting
• Knowledge of law enforcement/security or experience in the entertainment industry, security, military, or law enforcement preferred.