Incident Report Writer
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Qualified Incident Report Writers will have the primary responsibility of responding to all incidents occurring at the AT&T Center and Toyota Field. Incidents involving guests, employees, or any other visitor will be thoroughly documented, and filled in accordance with procedures defined in the incident report writer's policies and procedures. The report writer is responsible for completing all paperwork prior to leaving the event. The report writer will gather the who, what, where, when, and how of every incident, and the personal information of the parties involved. The report writer will carry him or herself in a professional, and courteous manner always and be understanding of all persons involved. The report writer will not draw their own conclusions, but will gather the facts from those involved, and all witnesses to the incident. Report writers will also provide outstanding service to guests between incidents, and perform other duties as assigned by the Security Manager.
• Pay: $11.75/hr.
• Hours/Week: 29hrs/week
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Ensures all reports are written in compliance with AT&T Center and Toyota Field regulations, policies and procedures.
• Continuously roams the arena during events and understands and effectively uses the 2-way radio system to communicate with key staff, efficiently responding to incident calls.
• Proactively asks appropriate questions to witness and those involved to ensure a thorough and complete account of the incident is captured.
• Has thorough knowledge of the building including Front of House and Back of House areas.
• Provides proactive service to guests between calls.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Obtain and maintain a Level 2 Security License and Certification with the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security program.
• Able to lift and carry 25 plus pounds as needed.
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods for the duration of assigned shift.
• Must be able to ascend/descend multiple flights of stairs in an arena and outdoor stadium setting throughout the duration of the shift.
• Must be able to work at both AT&T Center and Toyota Field for all events assigned.
• Ability to work outdoor events in hot, cold, wet, or windy conditions throughout duration of shift.
• Must possess the ability to meet dress standards.
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Excellent written communication skills pertaining to legal documentation of incidents
• No previous criminal convictions and ability to pass background check.
• Must embrace and contribute to a team environment.