Fc Manager Soccer Operations
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2021 2:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Fc Manager Soccer Operations jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Fc Manager Soccer Operations postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a passionate, dedicated, and highly-organized Manager of Soccer Operations to support our club's soccer and business-related operations.
Founded in 2016 as part of the Spurs Sports & Entertainment organization, San Antonio FC is a professional soccer team located in San Antonio, TX. This exciting will service a diverse group of important internal and external customers at all levels. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Assist in the development and management of the club budget, including monitoring expenses on a monthly basis for accuracy and appropriateness, completing timely reports to leadership and taking prompt and corrective action when required.
• Develop and coordinate player services protocols including housing, travel, meals, per diem and other miscellaneous soccer team related needs.
• Coordinate needs of home and visiting teams on match day; including visiting team hotel requirements, visiting team meal requirements and other miscellaneous game day soccer related operations.
• Develop and maintain SAFC business related reports as needed for SS&E Leadership, as well as USL league reporting purposes.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal departments and external stakeholders which enhance mutual understanding and respect in order to achieve strategic goals.
• Provide administrative support to the SAFC sporting department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
• Bilingual candidates will be prioritized.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a professional business setting with event planning and/or operations experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other digital literacy required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve.
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Possess a clean driving record in order to operate company-owned vehicles.
• 30% of job able to be performed remotely/70% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed .