San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2024 2:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves.
To us it is so much more than just a game or concert. It takes all the members of our team to deliver on our mission of uniting people through unforgettable experiences and , to fulfill our purpose of being champions, inspiring humanity through sports and entertainment. SS&E owns and operates the San Antonio Spurs (NBA), Austin Spurs (NBA G-League), and the San Antonio FC (USL), and also manages day-to-day operations of the AT&T Center, Toyota Field and STAR Complex.
We are seeking a talented and dynamic Executive Assistant to join our team ! The ideal candidate will partner closely with a member of our executive leadership team, providing exceptional administrative suppor t, driving structure d processes and maintaining flexibility. Th is new team member will be adept at solving problems as they arise, proactive in thei r communication and maintain a high attention to detail at all times . If you’re interested, we invite you t o learn more about the role below and formally apply for consideration!
• Provide day-to-day administrative support, as it relates to calendar management , travel accommodations, and necessary correspondence .
• Plan, organize, and schedule internal and external meetings; coordinate, set up , and deliver materials ( i.e. agendas, handouts, etc.) , food, and/or other supplies necessary for the successful execution of key meetings, and special event s .
• Serve as executive and guest travel liaison , owning accommodations , itinerary planning and logistics .
• Handle incoming/outgoing inquiries and outreach in a professional manner with diplomacy and tact.
• Plan, organize, and prepare communications and materials for meetings as directed. Act as a liaison for communications, working in partnership with SS&E executives and shared services teams.
• Collaborate and successfully work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders in executing day-to-day work.
• Own invoice (and expense) processing, and vendor relationships aligned with the executive and/or business units assigned to support.
• Maintain confidentiality, applying care and consideration in comm unications and interactions.
• Support projects and large events as needed with Chie f of Staff and others within the organization.
• Available after hours for events, games and for travel as needed and necessary.
• 6 or more years of professional experience as an assistant to a C-Suite executive.
• Demonstrated track record of managing logistics , projects and scheduling with a high attention to detail and care .
• High comfort in operating in a fast-paced environment, managing ambiguity and complex problem solving.
• Excellent organization and time management skills , with ability to manage competing priorities.
• Superb written and verbal communicat or , with strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
• Proactive planner and team player.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with care.
• Experience overseeing budgets and expenses.