Executive Assistant- Partnerships, Corporate Sales & Retention
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is seeking an experienced relationship builder familiar with the partnerships and business to business sales processes to fill an Executive Assistant role within our fast-paced organization. Our ideal candidate will hold the expertise and skills needed to support executive level leaders while shifting seamlessly between providing strategic council and executing special projects. He/She will also maintain confidential documents and files, balance multiple tasks simultaneously, and consistently exhibit a professional and positive demeanor. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In each position, every employee is expected to demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and vision, collaborate with internal and external family and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Provide ongoing status updates regarding prospects for potential partnerships and strategic business relationships. This includes ensuring the sales teams have researched and provided the needed information for an adequate briefing for departmental leadership. Anticipate issues or situations proactively. Offer and plan for alternative solutions.
• Gain organizational and departmental understanding of key initiatives to support and optimize time spent on highest-level priorities. This includes but is not limited to; field requests, inquiries, and low-to-medium-level decision autonomy to allow leadership the space to focus on the highest priorities.
• Prepare briefs, provide day-to-day administrative support to departmental leadership to include individual biographical research supporting the preparation for scheduled meetings, organize calendar, coordinate travel/hotel and charter trip experiences, files, phone calls, mail, coordination of travel/hotel accommodations, and correspondence. Build agendas, prepare expense reports, handle travel arrangements as needed, and assist with meeting facilitation and follow-up action items as needed. Take meeting minutes, transcribe notes and initiate follow up on action items when needed.
• Proactively initiate key touchpoints that support relationship development by tracking CRM data. Anticipate the needs for recognition to support partnership and corporate sales and service departmental efforts, for example, client birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
• Coordinate and setup meeting and special events to include delivering materials, food, and/or other supplies needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED
• 2 years' experience with event planning
• 3 years' experience at the executive administrative support level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to distribute information.
• Experience in a Marketing Partnership department and/or business to business sales environment a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft office software
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Can demonstrate basic analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills to include the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, external partners, and co-workers
• Ability to demonstrate proactive problem-solving
• Proven ability to handle confidential information, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service
• Willingness to work irregular and extended hours and maintain a flexible work schedule as needed to meet the demands of a professional sports schedule
• Ability to spend 50% time in office
• Ability to exercise judgement, discretion, professionalism, and integrity representing the SS&E brand
• Experience with CRM platforms a plusSpanish language proficiency preferred