Event Services Associate
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2021 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Event Services Associate jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Event Services Associate postings
Part Time Job
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment, we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it’s so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to build memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community!
This position is responsible for supporting the SAFC Event Services department on a variety of assigned tasks/events with the primary focus on monitoring the Star Complex field rentals. This position must also support the organizations mission, vision, and values exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, competence, collaboration, and innovation. The eligible candidate will service and deal with a diverse group of important clients and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels; independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Monitor/Assist field rental clients at the Star Complex to include pre-event walks, client monitoring and post-event recaps.
• Monitor Star Complex training and special events as assigned.
• Provide day-to-day support for the SAFC Event Services team as it relates to task management, communication, calendars, internal client interaction and information gathering.
• Collaborate and coordinate on assigned Star Complex events with the SAFC Event Services team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have prior customer service experience with high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Must have a valid/current state driver’s license.
• Strong aptitude for working in a fast-paced environment, to include the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Must be proficient at typing and using the Microsoft Office Suite and Internet based programs.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to work outside in the elements for the duration of the assigned shift.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time with the a bility to lift/push/pull 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Events experience, preferred. Current enrollment or completed college experience, preferred