Employee Engagement Coordinator
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2021 9:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Employee Engagement Coordinator jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Employee Engagement Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Employee Engagement Coordinator? Overview
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it’s so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our SS&E Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to create memories that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
The People Operations team's objective is to grow a diverse and resilient workforce who are uniquely skilled and experienced life learners. They are dedicated to playing their special role to create enjoyable experiences for all. Guided by our core values of Integrity, Success, and Caring, we have passion and pride in what we do, while having fun doing it!
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and highly motivated employee engagement coordinator to join our family! The person in this position will be a key member of the Internal Communications team, collaborating with various departments, and employee-led committees to execute unique and memorable staff events that support SS&E and League initiatives. Additionally, you will drive significant engagement efforts for employees working in-person, virtually, or in a hybrid work environment. If you have a passion for executing meaningful employee moments, we want to hear from you!
In every position, employees are expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Plan and execute employee engagement events that supports various company initiatives including franchise-related opportunities, Diversity-Equity-Inclusion-Belonging (DEIB) initiatives, and health and wellness-related activities.
• Create unique memorable experiences for employees including handling the Years of Service Awards Program and milestone recognition opportunities, and Rookie Orientation.
• Assemble cross-functional teams with essential partners vital to host a successful employee event, including leading SS&E’s Social Activities Committee (SAC) for year-round opportunities.
• Ability to pivot and make quick decisions when needed to ensure quality control of an event.
• Partner with the department coordinator of digital platforms to effectively communicate employee events and opportunities.
• Cultivate relationships and act as a liaison with staff to understand areas of needed engagement.
• Stay up to date on overall organizational initiatives.
• Work closely with the business analytics team to maintain a dashboard that measures effectiveness of various employee engagement touchpoints.
• Identify areas of process or event improvements to continually enhance the employee experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in event management, marketing, communications, human resources or related field of study
• 2 years of proven experience in a position where strong customer service skills are practiced
• 2 years experience supporting staff engagement initiatives and/or communication efforts
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop and other digital literacy required
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information while demonstrating poise, tact and diplomacy while collaborating with others
• Strong oral and project management skills, as well as ability to influence employees to action
• Submission of previous event or project management plans encouraged for review
• Successfully works independently and coordinate multiple tasks with strong teamwork aptitude
• Stand, sit, walk for long periods of time in an arena/indoor and/or outdoor entertainment facility
• Ability to lift/push/pull 25 lbs. with assistance on a regular basis to support staff engagement events
• Ability to work remotely 90% of the time, 10% as needed for travel/time spent at the arena/event This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.