Diversity Equity Inclusion & Belonging Associate
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Part Time Job
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) we work in service of something bigger than ourselves. We strive to create moments that excite, memories that endure, and connections that strengthen our community. The overall goal of the People Operations department is to help our internal teams lead our organization into the future.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB)- People Operations team. The person in this role will enhance, maintain and support our DEIB programming and initiatives. Our ideal candidate will use their creative and inquisitive skills to help us build new learning opportunities for our staff to cultivate relationships across the organization and with our community. If you are someone that has a passion to help foster and maintain a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Research, build and maintain a database to house DEIB resources and community partners.
• Provide administrative support including but not limited to: meeting scheduling, note-taking, tracking action items, and file maintenance, etc.
• Assist in identifying innovative educational opportunities for staff and our community.
• Support the Sr. DEIB Strategy Manager with implementation and maintenance of department
• Design supporting materials for programming and initiative efforts.
• Special projects assigned.
• Knowledgeable of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging practices
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills
• Enjoys research and analyzing data
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and work independently
• Strong teamwork aptitude
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Graphic design experience preferred